Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I predict that alot of bloggers will blog about apples in the days to com.

And hello Weather forecast man!!!!   =D

Today we are experiencing some random Hail of Dandy tokens due to all the Dandylion abuse we have been seeing these days.

In other news............Hi! =D



That apple trap card that completely undone Crow's Damage in the episode would be a nice card to run in your main deck yes?

The main concern is that now OTKs would have another card to contend with.


Anyway.I have managed to upload 3 deck vids but there are more coming. Problem is that the next most popular decks that alot of people want to see are the Naturia and Perfect herald decks.

For naturia it is abit awkward because I expect people to ask about why I don't have Pineapple lol xD

Perfect herald is missing the ARA (Advanced Ritual art.) so until I get it I would be running Proxies.

So far the next few deck reviews would be :

Counter fairy+ others that I have spontaneously forgot about xD


So to end this sort of Update.

Heres a decklist for Zombies!!!!!


Monsters-19

3 Goblin Zombie
3 Deep Sea Diva
2 Caius
2 Zombie master
2 Pyramid turtle
1 Mezuki
1 Dark Armed
1 Gorzs
1 Tragoedia
1 Grow up Bulb
1 Sangan
1 Zombie Carrier

Spells-12

2 MST
2 Book of Life
2 Book of moon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Monster reborn
1 Mind control
1 Dark hole
1 Giant trunade
1 Allure of Darkness

Traps- 9

2 Bottomless trap hole
2 Raigeki Break
1 Mirror force
1 Torrential tribute
1 Solemn Judgement
1 Call of the haunted
1 Trap Dustshoot



Why the random Zombie deck?

Because I saw Resident Evil : Afterlife and it was.......well.........not too good xD

Hint: Ending sets up for a sequel.



Thanks for reading!!!! =DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whose this dude......Again!

My photo
I am Neuxcharge, Random Gatekeeper and Archiver of the Yugioh Community of the WORLD!!!!!! Plus I like Cows! MSN : Neuxcharge@hotmail.com Have a good one guys! Or Gals! XD